Phap Lam Pagoda, also known as Tinh Hoi Pagoda, is at 500, Ong Ich Khiem Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District. Built in 1934 based on Asian style, this pagoda has a 1.1-metre-high seated Buddha statue and two brass statues of the Goddess of Mercy (Avalokitecvara) and Dai The Chi Bodhisattva in the courtyard. The building was formerly used as the headquarters of the An Nam Buddhist Association – Da Nang branch. The pagoda was renamed Phap Lam in 1970.
Phap Lam Pagoda was re-inaugurated on 11 March 2009 after 4 years of restoration. It plays an important role in the operation of the Vietnamese Buddhist Association in Da Nang. The pagoda is the headquarters of the Da Nang Buddhist Executive Board.